Is the proper behavior?

2004-01-15 19:01:34
Hi,

        Using procmail 3.22 built out of ports on FreeBSD.

        I'm using it on a server to filter spam with spam assassin on a
server, would like it to keep a copy locally, then forward a copy to my
laptop.

        My .procmailrc looks like :

:0fw
* < 256000
| /usr/local/bin/spamc
:0:
:0 H
* ! ^From[ ]
* ^rom[ ]
{
  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw
  | sed -e 's/^rom /From /'
}
:0c:
! tuc(_at_)laptop(_dot_)ttsg(_dot_)com

        The "From " header of the email (Like the ones from this
list come as "From procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE  Sat
Dec 27 11:44:25
 2003") ends up just becoming my userid when it gets to the laptop. Is
this normal? Is there a way to preserve that "From " intact?

                Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.