Re: Wormspew forging my address

2004-02-02 01:35:46
Am 2004-02-01 15:21:54, schrieb Bart Schaefer:
A quick look through the Received: headers reveals that these messages
are originating somewhere in India (Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited,
Mumbai, Maharashtra), and have nothing to do with me.  Why quite so
many of them are going to the procmail list, I have no idea.

The Mails ar not only on this List !!!

Curently while I am writing tis E-Mail I have around 280 of them...
Most comig direct into my mailbox without Mailinglist.

All Mails have the same origine and procmail do a very GOOD JOB !!!

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/