Re: external 'IP-Blacklist'

2004-02-02 16:29:42
At 23:31 2004-02-02 +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
But beware, Received-headers are volatile and contain
[dotted numbers] that are Microsoft? version codes.

Just make sure you're getting the ones in brackets (yea, Ruud's code does, but if someone rolls their own...) - some viruses and spammers are using the IP of the destination mailhost as their hostname SMTP greeting.