Re: Recipe Correct

2004-02-03 19:11:01
Toen ik Marvin Pierce kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

I've got two short recipes and would appreciate someone telling me if
I've written them correctly. Here is recipe #1:

Filters on null subject on just the subject line "Re:" and
off to spam folder:

: 0
* ^(Subject:""|^Subject:.*\$\$\$)
* ^(Subject:Re:|RE:|^Subject:.*\$\$\$)
$MAILDIR/spam

First, you shouldn't mention MAILDIR there, because
it is the default place already.  Second, since your
'spam' is an mbox-file, you need to request locking
(with a colon after the zero).  Third, condition lines
are AND-ed.

Test this:
  :0:
  * ^Subject:[  ]*(Re:[  ]*)?$
  spam

Inside each [  ] there is a space and a tab.

Variant that also matches Re:[2]-subjects:
  :0:
  spam

--
Affijn, Ruud