Re: Converting mmm to mm

2004-02-04 15:02:51
On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 09:30:23PM +0000, Robert Arnold wrote:
Is it necessary to extract the date from the received header, or can
you just accept the month/year of processing via procmail?  That
would make it more manageable, because you could just:

:0:
* (whatever)
folder.`date +%Y-%m`

You *can* do that, yeah.  We're trying to save shell forks
and extra programs.  David Tamkin's sample conversion table
is fine.  There have been a few things posted like that in
the past, including, I'm pretty sure, what I use, which
is similar.

--
dman