Re: Converting mmm to mm

2004-02-05 14:13:21
On 04 Feb 2004, at 18:18, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Toen ik LuKreme kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

I have a recipe that gets the date from a messages' received header and
then sorts it into a mailbox based on the month and year.

The date in the From_header is what the procmail-elite use.

These messages actaully don't have a real From_ it's been reconstructed via a

formail -a Date: -ds <oldarchive>>new archive.

But regardless, both of these headers contain the mmm format for the month

----
You know, in a world in which Bush and Blair can be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, "for having dared to take the necessary decision to launch a war on Iraq without having the support of the UN" I find myself agreeing with Tom Lehrer: satire is dead. - Neil Gaiman