(no subject)

2004-02-09 20:29:29
Hi,

I suspect I am losing email. SO it was suggested to me to tag the emails in numerical order so that the recipient can verify which numbers were received and which were not.

I am currently using procmail w/ spam assasian to filter my imap email, however I was wondering how to write a procmail rule such that for my outgoing mail each unique person I send to will have an id at the top or the bottom of the email.

e.g.

[2] `date`

Where [2] denotes the second email sent to user $USER and `date` is the current unix date.

Obviously the number inside [] will be unique for each different recipient.

Does any one have a good procmail recipie to achieve this?

Regards,