Re: MS-TNEF bounces.

2004-02-17 13:53:32
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:23:45 -0600
Chris Wagner said something about Re: MS-TNEF bounces.:

I think I'll create a screenshot page off our site that shows them how to
configure Outlook for using HTML or plain text....great suggestion.

See my sig for a place to direct ANYONE you want to instruct on how to use
plain text in their choice of MUA. Most are listed and it seems to stay up
to date.

Gerald V. Livingston II

Configure your Email to send TEXT ONLY -- See the following page:
http://expita.com/nomime.html