procmail: Extraneous ignore-write-error flag ignored

2004-02-21 13:46:12
Everyone,

I am getting the entry 'procmail: Extraneous ignore-write-error flag ignored'
in my
from logs.  I am doing a little experimenting trying to set up a system to
segregate
each users spam in their own separate file.  I don't really need the from.log
files
but am interested  in understanding what is happening.  What does this error
entry
really mean?

I am using /etc/procmailrc to control the flow and filters for all users.  The
following is first 6 lines of my /etc/procmailrc file.

DROPPRIVS=YES
PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:
LOGABSTRACT=ALL
MAILDIRLOG=/log$HOME/Mail   #Note that $HOME will equal /home/$USER
#DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail/
LOGFILE=$MAILDIRLOG/from.log

The directory protections are as follows

/log    777
/home   777
/$USER  700
/Mail   700

from.log  600 and is owned by $USER with a group of #USER

Thank you,

Greg Ennis