Two small questions / problems

2004-02-21 14:48:51
Hello,
   I added this to my .procmailrc file, with the intent of having
procmail check the body/header of the message for the existence of any
of these words below. ( and others I have deleted for public consumption
;-) )
Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  Is there a problem with how I've
coded it?

0 HB:
* ([Vv]iagra|[Ss]ex|[Cc]ialas|[Ss]hit)
$MAILDIR\red-spam

The other question is how can I tell Procmail to filter out any messages
delivered to multiple addresses?  For example, the jokes that are sent
around to 49 different people, all listed as the recipient.

 I am using Spamassassin, but it only ranked this as a 4 star, and my
minimum is set at 5.

Thanks,
Robert