Re: Two small questions / problems

2004-02-21 18:28:37
On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 01:35:57AM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Toen ik Dallman Ross kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

   LIMIT = 3  # set your own number
   SMALL = .000001
   MATCH
   :0
   * $ -$SMALL^0 ^To:\/.*
   *         1^1  MATCH ?? @
   * $ -$SMALL^0 ^Cc:\/.*
   *         1^1  MATCH ?? @
   * $ -$LIMIT^0
   red-spam

The MATCH isn't cleared if there is a To: but no Cc:,
so in that case the score of the To: is doubled.
(minus 1 because of the negative SMALLs)
No lockfile?

Good points, all, Ruud.  That illustrates why it was a "quickie"
of mine.  :-)

I have a much more rigorous similar thing in my own rc, but
didn't feel like digging it out but rather wished to write
something simple.  Boo on me!

Well, I'm off to bed, so have at it for improvements, Ruud
(and others)!  :-)

--
dman