Re: Two small questions / problems

2004-02-22 10:57:13
On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 03:14:28PM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Toen ik Dallman Ross kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

While trying to fall asleep last night (procmail
before bed is dangerous!), I thought of a sneaky way
to neutralize, for our purposes, the MATCH inside
a condition set.

   :0:
   * $ -$SMALL^0 ^To:\/.*
   *         1^1  MATCH ?? @
   * $ -$SMALL^0  MATCH ?? ^^\/.
   * $ -$SMALL^0 ^Cc:\/.*
   *         1^1  MATCH ?? @
   * $ -$LIMIT^0
   red-spam

Why the minus-SMALL? Even a single one is lowering
the score by a full point. Isn't a SMALL-without-the-
minus what you really want? Depending on what you see
as the LIMIT of course (TooMuch or Maxeptable).

Yes.  Boo on me again.  :-)  The minus-$SMALL should
have been a plus-$SMALL.

(And "limit" means the max acceptable, fwiw.)

--
dman