Re: counting message size from two different relays

2004-02-25 13:27:29
On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:51:41AM -0800, Professional Software
Engineering wrote:

# Apparently, we're supposed to count the bytes on ALL messages.
# Yuck.
:0
* 1^1 H ?? > 1
* 1^1 B ?? > 1
{
      PM_SCORE=$=
      IGNORE=`echo "  Folder: $RELAYHOST      $PM_SCORE" >> stats.log`
}

Something you're confusing me with here, Sean: Why are we counting H and
then B in separate processes rather than just running one condition of

    * 1^1 HB ?? > 1

I confess I was not paying exquisite attention at the start of this
thread.

--
dman