Re: Unlikely digraph

2004-03-28 17:03:24
Aaaah. I forgot about running a recipe just to collect the info.  Thanks!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, LuKreme wrote:

:0 h
* CLEANFROM=|formail -IReply-To: -rtzxTo:

:0 h
* $ ^Subject:$WS*\/[^$WS].*
{ SUBJECT=$MATCH }

I tried this on the Reply-To field (From ) - that *does* result in way too
many FPs.

is what I would likely do.  Course, the subject tagging is optional.

I already tag all Reply-Tos and Subjects at the onset of my RCs.

BTW< I would think you would get far too many hits on this based on
people who have email addresses of first initial last name (jsmith,
bwilliams, eharlan, etc).

As I said, this is probably a self-defeating situation simply because of
this - but as long as I keep the recipe at the end of my string of
recipes, most of the "good" names will already have been sorted into
folders.  This is one of the reasons I wanted both the digraph *and* the
From: account field - makes it easier to tweak the digraph listing.

Thanks for the prompt response!

                                - fleet -