Re: Unlikely digraph

2004-03-28 21:26:31
LuKreme, the $MATCH below is the From: field to the @  - not the digraph.

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, LuKreme wrote:

# :0 #Identifies unlikely digraphs in the From: field.
# * ^From:[       ].*<\/.*@
# * $MATCH ?? (a[abjoqwx]|\
#              b[dfghjkmnpqvwxz]|\
#              c[bfgjnpqvwxz]|\
#              d[cdfklpquwxz]|\
#              e[fhjkqu]|\
#              etc.)
{
   DIGRPAH=$MATCH

What I need is some way to identify which of the digraphs is identified in
the second condition

# * $MATCH ?? (a[abjoqwx]|\ ... etc.)

I tried placing "\/" before the parens (in hopes of getting MATCH
reassigned, but that just appears to invalidate the condition. I also
tried assigning the From: to a variable ADDEE and then attempting

# * $ADDEE ?? \/(a[abjoqwx]|\ ... etc.)

but that doesn't appear to work either.

The log *does* say "Match on "(a[abjoqwx]|b[dfghjkmnpqvwxz]...)"" when
processing the second condition; which gives me some hope that the
information is available and I just don't know how to retrieve it.

                                - fleet -