Piping an email to a script, but it's not executing

2004-04-10 14:57:40
I have a simple recipe that pipes certain emails to a perl script,
and then delivers them as usual. According to my procmail log
the script is being executed, but in reality it's not - it's just a
simple test script for now that outputs "hello world" to a text
file but it never happens. Yet when I run the script myself it
works fine. The script is owned by the user receiving the mail
and I chmod'd it 777 just to see if that made any difference. So
I guess my question is, how do I go about determining why the
script isn't being executed? Here's what the log shows ...

procmail: [8563] Sat Apr 10 14:30:53 2004
procmail: Match on "^Subject: test123"
procmail: Executing "/home/jp/test/test.pl"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/home/jp/test/test.pl"
procmail: Match on "^Subject: test123"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/spool/mail/jp"
procmail: Opening "/var/spool/mail/jp"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
procmail: Notified comsat: "jp(_at_)0:/var/spool/mail/jp"

Thanks,

JP