Re: Piping an email to a script, but it's not executing

2004-04-11 09:18:01
Am 2004-04-10 17:18:17, schrieb JPO:

LOGFILE = $HOME/procmail.log
VERBOSE = ON

:0 bhcW

you have used:  b       Feed body to the pipe
                h       Feed header to the pipe
                c       Carboncopy of this mail
                W       Check Exitcode but supress and "Program Failure"

I think, "You think, it is not processed" because the filter get only a
copy of the Message, which mean, the second rule get only the original
message.

Better you use

:0 fWhb

Which I use to start my 'munpack' and f-prot virusscanner is the rule
match a windows-mime-type  ;-)

* ^Subject: test123
| $HOME/test/test.pl

:0