forwarding mail

2004-04-14 09:18:43
I have a user who wants to tee mail ie process it thru the rest of the
procmailrc (eg spamassassin) and send the original message on to another
address. Originally, I just added to the top of his .procmailrc

:0:
{
    :0 c
    ! user(_at_)otherplace(_dot_)com

}
:0fw:
<run some local filters on the original>

But this remakes the headers st they all look like they came from him on
the first machine. ie I want it to retain the "From" and "Subject" and
route it thru while still running the rest of the procmairlc on the first
machine.  I expect the answer is to somehow send it thru formail.
Anyone have the recipe?

TIA

 David Stern                                            University of Maryland
                Institute for Advanced Computer Studies