Nesting

2004-05-17 16:09:14
For some time, I have been using John Conover's script to catch
attachments. Now I would like to fine-tune the script so that it
delivers any mails which contain attachments to two different folders
depending on the intended recipient. I think I understand how to do
this, but I'm not sure. Would someone be so kind as to check my
understanding, please?

:0
John's recipe here, looking for attachments
* ^To: myaddress(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
.Maildir1/

:0E
.Maildir2/