Re: Nesting

2004-05-17 16:35:31
On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 07:00:40PM -0400, Doug Essinger-Hileman wrote:
For some time, I have been using John Conover's script to catch
attachments. Now I would like to fine-tune the script so that it
delivers any mails which contain attachments to two different folders
depending on the intended recipient. I think I understand how to do
this, but I'm not sure. Would someone be so kind as to check my
understanding, please?

:0
John's recipe here, looking for attachments
* ^To: myaddress(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
.Maildir1/

:0E
.Maildir2/
}

Sure, that looks okay, except you don't really need the E
flag on the second recipe: if we're there, the first recipe
didn't deliver.  But it looks like it should work
fine, yes.

Btw, I sort of wish people wouldn't use "mydomain.com" as an
example; because mydomain.com is an actual place -- a
hosting service and registry site.  (I use them to host
various of my domains, and they are pretty huge.)  Oh, well. :)

--
dman