mydomain (was: Re: Nesting)

2004-05-17 18:03:09
At 01:26 2004-05-18 +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:
Btw, I sort of wish people wouldn't use "mydomain.com" as an
example; because mydomain.com is an actual place -- a
hosting service and registry site.  (I use them to host
various of my domains, and they are pretty huge.)  Oh, well. :)

host.domain.tld

is what I use. tld not being a valid top level domain (tld), at least at this time.