What is the most efficient way to query an RBL?

2004-05-23 12:19:29
Guys,

Due to the integration of a new anti-spam software program, I want to run
all my spam through this package before checking against the RBLs.
I currently have Sendmail setup to query the RBLs and then when it makes it
to the LDA, Procmail queries the anti-spam software.  In essence, I want to
run the mail against the software, then against the RBL.

I have seen allot of packages that have RBL queries built in., Spamassassin
being one of them.  Does anybody know of a package or method to use that is
designed for RBL queries only?  I just don't want to run a large package
such as Spamassassin or anything else just for the RBL aspect.

Thank you in advance,

Bfons