Re: auto-verify PGP/MIME messages

2004-05-29 03:00:51
"Cyrille Lefevre" <clefevre-lists(_at_)9online(_dot_)fr> wrote:

On May 18, 2004 07:43:13 pm +0200, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:

do you know if there is somewhere a recipe to auto verify PGP/MIME messages,
the ones w/ Content-Type: application/pgp header ?
and one to auto verify regular pgp signed messages ?
however, I could write the last one, but don't know yet, how to write the
first

well, since nobody answer the question and since I didn't find
anything interresting, I do it myself :)

so, in attachment, you'll find a perl script which do what I need.
it's my first one, so, feel free to enhance it as you wish provided
that you keep the new BSD copyright license.

see the BUGS section using pgp-verify.pl --man, other than that,
everything would be ok.

the procmail recipe is wrong, it should be :

        | ${PMDIR}/pgp-verify.pl -akm -r 3 ${INCORE} | tee -a ${PGP_MBOX}

${INCORE} was misplaced, sorry.

Cyrille Lefevre.
--
home: mailto:cyrille(_dot_)lefevre(_at_)laposte(_dot_)net