Re: perl script to remail contents of mbox file

2004-06-10 21:39:40
At 23:01 2004-06-10 -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
The OP also identified the affected messages as "my incoming mail." Then he spoke of "the intended recipients." Maybe he has multiple personality disorder?

Indeed, "the intended recipients" bit is what gave me the strong impression that it wasn't his own mail. "my incoming mail" could refer to the mail arriving at the host which he is an admin of (assuming he's a sysadmin).