Re: how to sort already arrived messages?

2004-06-20 04:34:04
Toen wij Udi Mottelo kietelden, kwam er dit uit:
Cyrille Lefevre:
Jean-Bernard Addor:

It happens that most of the time the I add a new recipe to my procmail
config, I already have messages in my INBOX, which should have been sorted
by the new recipe. Can I sort these messages with procmail?

mv inbox oldbox
formail -ds procmail < oldbox

Sorry, I didn't understand the question and the answer.
Cyrille can you explain?  Didn't the question was hwoto
sort a message - pipe the message into command sort(1)?

sort: to allot, assign; to separate into lots or classes;
to group, classify; to pick out; to select; to set in accord;
to adjust, put to rights.

--
Grtz, Ruud