Re: bypass

2004-06-26 05:51:30
Toen wij David W. Tamkin kietelden, kwam er dit uit:
Ruud:

If you like to give your users the choice, test for a special filename
in the user's home, like '.procmailrc.rules'. You could require a special
size too, like 0 bytes.

Curtis said that *he* needs to have their mail bypass /etc/procmailrc,
not that they need it, so I gather he's looking for solutions under his
control, not theirs.  The content of ~/.procmailrc or the existence of a
file in $HOME would be controllable by the user.  Maybe that's better,
but it's not what Curtis said he's trying to do.

Right, and that's why I specifically started with 'If'. Can't imagine
how you missed that one. <g>

--
Grtz, Ruud