Re: bypass

2004-06-26 06:27:11
Toen wij David W. Tamkin kietelden, kwam er dit uit:

Right, and that's why I specifically started with 'If'. Can't imagine
how you missed that one. <g>

And I even quoted it back to you, Ruud.  Sorry; it was first thing in
the morning after a lousy night's sleep.  If I could sleep now, I'd go
back to bed, but it won't be any better.  Maybe I should eat breakfast
first; that might help.

OK, *if* Curtis wants to give users the choice -- but the wording of his
original post implied that he doesn't.

Now I can imagine how you would have missed it, even if you didn't. <g>

--
Grtz, Ruud