Re: newbie

2004-07-16 16:04:51
Paul C. Easton wrote:

I don’t understand why you state that “(_at_)Read” is not folder name.  It
was meant to be.  Is there a problem using the “(_at_)” symbol as part of
an IMAP folder name?  Or do you simply mean that because I used the
wrong syntax, it would not function as an action line?

The latter.  At the end of your condition you originally had yet another
trailing backslash, which made "@Read" into a further continuation of
the condition, leaving you without an action line.  Dallman's take on it
was that you meant it that way.