Re: newbie

2004-07-15 23:57:46
Dallman Ross wrote:

There are a couple of other problems with the recipe also, such as
... that he wants deliver to IMAP folders, which wouldn't need the
lockfile.

We can't assume that. Under UW-IMAP folders are mboxes. The local lockfile might be critical.

(Not to overlook your compliment in the sed thread; I've just more to say about that but need a night's sleep first. Please look for my response to it and my expression of gratitude in about eight hours.)