Re: sandbox delivery variables

2004-07-16 00:10:25
On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 04:32:47PM -0700, Jim Osborn wrote:

I need something like:

raw-input = "|"             #for development
raw-input = "! $maintainer" #for production

:0 c:
* $!${keepraw:+!}
$raw-input

I've tried surrounding the raw-input def and the action line with
about every combination of backslashes and double and single quotes I
can think of.  I've probably overlooked the ONE that does the trick!
:)

While I must say up-front that I don't really care for this style,
I will nonetheless not get into a discussion about that aspect right
now but will try to help.  :-)

  MYCMD                                          # unset for development
  MYCMD = "$SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS $maintainer" # for production

  :0 c
  * conditions
  | $MYCMD

*Might* work.  Not entirely sure.

(Also, I don't see why you thought you needed a lock.)

--
dman