Re: sandbox question

2004-07-15 11:43:57
Am 2004-07-15 08:22:25, schrieb Chuck Campbell:
I've got a problem with a mailing list.  Some messages are not being caught by
my .procmailrc recipes, and end up in my main in-box.  In order to figure out
whether a recipe is putting it in the wrong place, a wrong recipe is matching
for some reason, or whether it is just falling though to my in-box, do I need
to set up a sandbox, or can I just use formail to pass the problem messages
through a (modified) procmailrc recipe file with some added logging?

Send us the Header of the Message (without the "Received: "
and we can help you...

But in general, you can filter mailinglists by following headers:

-chuck

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi