sandbox question

2004-07-15 07:26:33
I've got a problem with a mailing list.  Some messages are not being caught by
my .procmailrc recipes, and end up in my main in-box.  In order to figure out
whether a recipe is putting it in the wrong place, a wrong recipe is matching
for some reason, or whether it is just falling though to my in-box, do I need
to set up a sandbox, or can I just use formail to pass the problem messages
through a (modified) procmailrc recipe file with some added logging?

Maybe that's all a sandbox is, but I suspect not from reading messages here
on the list.

I'm off to look at what it takes to set up a sandbox, just to learn.  If I'm
correct in what that entails it is a bit of overkill for my current problem.

-chuck