Re: Is there a way

2004-07-20 13:19:43
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Curtis Maurand wrote:

CM> is there a way to get procmail to put its process ID in the logfile.  I
CM> get multiple entries in the logfile from different procmail processes
CM> that overlap with one another.  It makes it difficult to track things
CM> down when trying to troubleshoot.

When troubleshooting, you could put a lock file at the beginning of the
.procmailrc to ensure one message at a time.

LOCKFILE=$PMDIR/testing.lock

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )