Re: Filtering with Procmail before it goes to spamassassin.

2004-07-23 14:58:19
Am 2004-07-23 17:14:15, schrieb David A. Roth:
I'm new to the list, so please be kind. :-)

I have been using Spamassassin (SA) for my domain and it suits my
needs. Lately I have been getting a lot of spam spoofed bounced e-mail
using my domain. The spammers don't use a valid user name from my
domain, so I can't simply add them to the SA blacklist. I decided I
only want e-mail mail addressed To: me@ & webmaster@ be allowed
through. Everything else can go to /dev/null. However, if someone has a

:0
*  TO(_dot_)*me(_at_)domain
me/

:0
*  TO(_dot_)*webmaster(_at_)domain
webmaster/

:0
/dev/null

typo user name as legit e-mail to my domain, I feel they should get a
reply letting them know that their 'typo' doesn't exist. At the same

How to check for a "typo" ?

Thanks in advance,

David Roth
rothmail at comcast.net

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi