question for a filter condition

2004-08-10 22:05:56
Hi List,

I\xB4m wondering if it is possible to create a filter condition to do
something whith a mail if the procmail script is called for a special
user.

To explain, my qmail MTA delivers all mails to procmail, and I\xB4ve
created one global procmailrc script wherein I call spamc -f. this
spamc is called with the uid of the user the mail is for and what I now
want to do is based on the user the script runs for sometimes filter
some mails.

Is this possible to get the uid the script runs for?

Thanks

Thomas