Re: test

2004-08-28 12:35:20
Bob: I'd like to see those recipes....

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob George" <mailings02(_at_)ttlexceeded(_dot_)com>
To: <procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: test

Bill McCormick wrote:

Were you testing the list, or just your email?

If anybody wants to simply "get a message", I've got a mail ping set
up
that will respond (using procmail of course) with a message containing
the headers of your message as received on my end.

I've got another that will feed your messag through a perl version of
Eliza, if you're really bored.

I'll gladly put the recipes (modified versions of examples gathered
from
various places) if any are interested.

- Bob