Re: Duplicate mail using aliases - (was Resolved) - still issue on LINUX but works on SOLARIS

2004-10-09 10:26:02
On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 11:51:17AM -0400, Don Woodward wrote:
OK, this is weird - the recipe below works on my SOLARIS machine at home but
produces duplicates on my customer's Fedora Core 2 LINUX system.

Same results on LINUX if I also add the lines...

        -I "X-Loop: xloop(_at_)mydom(_dot_)com" \

and SOLARIS works either way.

Both systems are 3.22 Procmail/Formail.  SOLARIS box is running sendmail
8.13.1 and LINUX sendmail 8.12.11 - maybe this is sendmail issue.

I would say something else is different.  Your initial line to the
recipe?  The -k flag in one but not the other?  Don, time to get
your test harness (my preferred name) or sandbox (Sean Straw's
preferred name -- it's the same thing, just different verbiage)
going.

--
dman