RE: rewriting the subject line

2004-10-14 09:42:53
From: David W. Tamkin [mailto:dattier(_at_)panix(_dot_)com]

Dallman Ross wrote:

If you want to match nothing, you should write nothing.

Right.  And if you want to tell me I should write nothing,
you should tell me I should write nothing; not ask me strange
questions that send me on wild-goose chases.  :-)

Until I know what you're trying to accomplish, I can only ask you and
not tell you.

Ah.  And that's our little procmail microcosm for the way of the world,
eh?  Just remember to vote the first Tuesday of November, and we'll
call it even.

Dallman