Re: Procmail Newbie

2004-10-18 01:32:29
Bikrant Neupane wrote:

cool..that's very easy :)
Now can't we have some programming logic in it? I mean I want to give clients control to Spam Threshold values. So for that the script has to read the threshold value from a file in user's home dir and compare that with the value in the X-Spam-Score.
Use per-user SpamAssassin configuration files instead, allowing your users to define the threshold value for SpamAssassin to tag mails as spam, see http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#user_preferences for details.

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net