Re: using procmail as LDA with postfix

2004-10-27 16:43:50
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 02:08:37PM -0500, scott.list wrote:
Does anyone use procmail as their LDA with postfix?  I can't find how
to do it.  I know where to put the procmail executable in the postfix
config, but I don't know the proper command line to use.

Well, my shell ISP (panix) uses postfix.  And, certainly,
they have procmail.  I can't tell you how to do it, though,
because I have no recent mailadmin experience anywhere.

I'd like to continue to use Dallmans recipies but I'm converting to
postfix.

--
dman