Procmail+spambayes dropping email header

2004-11-05 12:25:59
Hi,

I use SpamBayes and procmail 3.22 to filter spam. Occasionally, the complete
header is removed from incoming email. This occurs after the email has
passed through the anti-spam filter. I know this because the only part of
the header that survives is the X-Spambayes header, which is added by the
Spambayes filter. I'm using Python 2.2.2 (#1, Feb 24 2003, 19:13:11) on a RH
Linux 9 server. The email package is v2.4.3.

I'll ask on the spambayes lists, too, but I'd like to know if anyone has
seen this kind of behavior before with procmail.

Thanks,
-Adam