Re: Procmail+spambayes dropping email header

2004-11-05 14:53:41
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:55:08 -0800, Adam Lins <adam(_at_)bdti(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi,

I use SpamBayes and procmail 3.22 to filter spam. Occasionally, the complete
header is removed from incoming email. This occurs after the email has
passed through the anti-spam filter. I know this because the only part of
the header that survives is the X-Spambayes header,

This would indicate to me that the header is being removed either by
SpamBayes or before the message gets sent to SpamBayes, not after.

If it were after, it would make sense that ALL the headers were gone.

I think you have to look at how you call SpamBayes or at SpamBayes itself.

--
 ::::::===   <http://2blog.kreme.com>  ===::::::
 :: Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for  ::