Re: Who is the procmail maintainer?

2004-11-09 15:00:11
Well I'm back.

It's been several weeks and I heard nothing from Philip; I even sent
him a direct email.

Anyone have any other ideas on how to decide this?
To refresh, will procmail be picked up by the community or not?

I'm afraid if I just sit back nothing will happen.
Unless, of course, the choice is to not decide.

Ironically, Network Solutions shows the procmail.org domain
*record* expiring this week.  Beats me if record == domain.

        Registrant:
        Procmail Foundation  (22192336O)
        Bouwensstraat 22
        Simpelveld, 6369 BG
        NL
        Phone: 999 999 9999
        Fax: 999 999 9999

        Domain Name: PROCMAIL.ORG

        Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
        van den Berg, Stephen R. R
        (SRB11)
        hostmaster(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl
        Nieuw Eyckholt 290W
        Heerlen, 6419 DJ
        NL
        Phone: +31-4-55-667766
        Fax: +31-4-55-443333

        Record expires on 13-Nov-2004
        Record created on 08-Sep-2002
        Database last updated on 07-Jul-2004

        Domain servers in listed order:         Manage DNS

        HERA.X.CUCI.NL
        HERMES.NL.CUCI.NL
        HERMES.X.CUCI.NL

        Record Type:    Domain Name
        Server Type:    Indeterminate
        DMOZ    1 listings
        Y! Directory:   see listings
        Secure:         No
        E-commerce:     No
        Traffic Ranking:        Not available
        Data as of:     26-May-2004

-Sam

--- Bart Schaefer <barton(_dot_)schaefer(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:11:40 +0000, Bennett Todd <bet(_at_)rahul(_dot_)net>