Re: OT: Outlook filters to reciepes

2004-12-17 07:06:55
Toen wij Mike Peeler kietelden, kwam er dit uit:
Dallman Ross wrote:
Michelle Konzack wrote:

Even if all two can not post correctly to Mailinglists ?
Send HTML Crap (85% Tags and 10% Headers and 5% Text) ?

<You owe me a new keyboard!>  I will leave it as an exercise for the
reader to decide for himself who, between Michelle and me, leaves
superfluous text, silly PGP and MIME tags, quoted signatures from
others, etc., in list postings.

Sorry, Dallman.  You lose.  All of Michelle's posts are totally clean:

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:24:10 +0100
From: Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(_at_)freenet(_dot_)de>
Subject: Re: OT: Re: Outlook filters to reciepes
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE

I think my procmailrc running "demime" on all messages that apparently
need it may have something to do with it.  It saves such messages in a
zipfile beforehand.  I seldom make the effort to look at the original.
I'd never see anything from Michelle if you'd please stop quoting her.

AOL

    RC  = "$_"
    PID = "$$"
    OR  = '9876543210^0'

    :0 fhw
    * ^Content-type:.*multipart/mixed;.*boundary=
    *$ $OR ^(X-(LSV-)?)?List
    *$ $OR ^Precedence:.*(bulk|list)
    *$ $OR ^X-BeenThere:
    *$ $OR ^Sender:.*(owner-|-bounces)
    *$ $OR ^Delivered-To:.*( )list( )
    | formail -i 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii' \
              -I 'Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit' \
              -A "X-Warning: headers adapted ($HOST $LOGNAME $RC $PID)"

(hardly tested)

--
Grtz, Ruud