Re: OT: Re: Outlook filters to reciepes

2004-12-17 07:03:36
Am 2004-12-16 13:37:19, schrieb Dallman Ross:

<You owe me a new keyboard!>  I will leave it as an exercise for the
reader to decide for himself who, between Michelle and me, leaves
superfluous text, silly PGP and MIME tags, quoted signatures from
others, etc., in list postings.

This you must explain:

1)  leaves superfluous text

    What Do you mean with this ?

2)  silly PGP

    The Signature works fine in mutt, Mozilla,
    Thunderbird, Outlook, Eurora, Pine, Pegasus

3)  MIME tags

    ???
    There is no mailer which does not understand "multipart"
    And HTML I can not send with mutt

4)  quoted signatures from others

    All of my messages triped down and never I leave
    Signatures from others, except I comment it  :-)

5)  etc.

    -vvv

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi