OT: Re: Outlook filters to reciepes, was: How to avoid s/\n/ /g when unfolding a header

2004-12-16 15:29:05
* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(_at_)freenet(_dot_)de> [12-16-04 07:11]:
It is not fun to respond to broken threads, so I do not answer
anymore to such Messages, even if the write me directly...
And the if I get CCed Messages... grrr!!! >/dev/null

Well, you have just told a falsehood.  The thread to which you are
replying is "How to avoid s/\n/ /g when unfolding a header", not
"Outlook filters to reciepes".  It *was* hijacked and you responded.

And that's besides creating "Type: multipart/signed, Encoding: 7bit,
Size: 2.3K --]" with a digital signature, which does *not* identify
*you*.

You leave no room for you to criticize others for their choice of
email client and/or mis-use of the list and disregard of netiquette.

Of course, you could change your own actions and possibly attain a
level of compliance allowing your judgemental attitude.

smile, you have been recognized.
HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos