Re: OT: Re: Outlook filters to reciepes

2004-12-16 06:28:55
On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 02:42:16PM +0200, Udi Mottelo wrote:
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Dallman Ross wrote:

2) A modern, patched Windows machine is fairly competent and not likely
to be doing this, even with OE.  All the unpatched, pirated, and older
versions of Windows out there are another matter, however.

      Also, sometimes I read in the SpamAssassin's headers that
      it found "trying to fake as OutLook or OE".  Maybe it can
      answer to Michelle, not all the "outlook" are real outlook.

Well, a good thought, but .. no.  Spamassassin has its own problems.
For example, for 1.5 years it called my legit Outlook a fake.
(Sometimes my email was not delivered as a result.)

Current SA versions seem to have fixed that, finally.

Btw, I have a very nice forged-MS-mailer recipe-set in procmail that
stops a lot of spam.

--
dman