Re: Trouble with scoring (Was: Re: Need regex-help: inverted word search)

2005-01-05 10:32:49
At 10:24 2005-01-05 -0500, R A Lichtensteiger wrote:

I think Sean expected $TO to be set by some previous recipe.

No, it was a hasty draft and I neglected to use MATCH instead of TO (note the first condition assigns MATCH). However, I _do_ have a TO extraction (among other things) in my standard sandbox, so this variable is available in my case (though I don't use it often outside of spam checks). Your correction is otherwise right on line - use MATCH on those two condition lines, or bracket an assignment of MATCH to TO and a second tier rule.