Re: Trouble with scoring (Was: Re: Need regex-help: inverted word search)

2005-01-05 13:37:52
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 06:05:37PM +0100, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
BTW, I've read the manuals for procmail, procmailex, and procmailsc,

Not to mention procmailrc?

and I've also done some simple recipes in the past; however, I still
feel I don't know too much yet about what can be done, and how, with
procmail. Is there a good How-To you could recommend? I'm thinking
along the lines of the Advanced Bash Scripting Guide, with enough
details and examples for even the biggest newbie, but also useful for
reference.

http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

It and other things are linked from the www.procmail.org website.

--