error in recipe

2005-01-10 09:48:29
Hello,

I have found the error, I think, but I cannot see it:

******************************
:0 fwh:
* ^X-Spambayes-Classification.*spam
| formail -i "X-Spam-Info: [cumulus] found pre-marked spam through
X-Spambayes-Classification (spam)"
******************************

What this recipe simply should do is to add a X-Spam-Info line iff there
is a X-Spambayes-Classification in the head that includes "spam".

I get the following error messages:

procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from "formail"
procmail: Missing action

Any idea what might be wrong?

If I change :0 fwh: to :0:, procmail interprets the formail line as
folder.

Thanks for any hint!
Claus

PS: Even though it seems that I have found the error (?) I am still
interested in my previously sent mail about how to find procmailrc
errors in large procmailrc lists.